- Setting up the Cradle
- Click here for instructions to set up either the dial up phone line cradle or USB cradle (not MAC compatible).
- Check the Update Date on Your Keypad
- Press Enter to turn on your Key
- Scroll down using the down arrow button on the Key until you see MANUAL ESYNC- select it by pressing ENTER
- The screen on the Key will read – PLACE KEY ON CRADLE. Place the Key on Cradle that you have previously set up.
- The Cradle light turns green indicating the Key and the Cradle are connected. The Cradle light will flicker green, amber and red. The Key screen will display Connecting to Cradle during the entire eSync process. When the process is complete, the light on the Cradle will return to a steady green light.
- Remove Key from Cradle
- Turn on your Key by pressing the ENTER button
- The Key will flash – Key updated
- You can use any Display Key cradle to update your key
- Releasing the Key Container on a Lock Box
- Press Enter to turn on your Key
- Your Key will flash your update date and then will automatically go to the OBTAIN KEY option.
- Select this option by pressing ENTER.
- Point your dKEY towards the iBox.
- When prompted, on the iBox press up on the bottom of the lock box key to release the key container from the iBox.
- For More Instructions:
- Supra Customer Support
- Support is available to assist you 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. at 877-699-6787, prompt #3
According to Exhibit B, #4, If KEYHOLDER allows an unauthorized third party to use its Key to obtain access to any premises; KEYHOLDER may lose key privileges.
Contact MLS PIN’s Membership Department at 800-695-3000, option 3
Each time you release the shackle on a blue iBox, your key displays at what percentage is left on the battery in that iBox. At 10% or below, you should contact MLS PIN’s Membership Department at 800-695-3000, option 3 for instructions on how to get the lockbox replaced.
Supra requires their cancellation form to be filled out and returned to MLS PIN with the key pad and the cradle. You can mail the form and equipment to:
MLS PIN / Attn: Membership
904 Hartford Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
If you are licensed in Connecticut, New Hampshire or Vermont and currently using the Supra Electronic Keypad through MLS PIN, for the one fee you pay to Supra you can simply fill out one of the forms below with complete instructions and access these states:
Once your key is added to any of the states above per your request using these forms, you will be notified verbally by an MLS PIN employee. Please refer to the instructions on the form in order to activate your key after you’ve been contacted by MLS PIN Staff.
When Supra suspends individual keyholders for non–payment after late notices are mailed and your key has been inactivated you will see the following:
- On your key screen you have an error code #2
- When attempting to login to www.supraekey.com you will receive the message that Supra’s records indicate that there is an outstanding unpaid balance on your Supra key account.
- When attempting to access an emergency update code through KIM you are told that Supra’s records indicate that there is an outstanding unpaid balance on your Supra key account.
If you have received any of these messages, please contact Supra at 877-699-6787, prompt #2 to review your account. Supra will allow you to make payments by credit card at this telephone number with their accounting department or you can access Agent WebPAY to pay your invoice online: Click here
Note: Annual DisPLAY key (dKEY) and ActiveKEY billings is sent approximately in late August and due late September of each year. Monthly Ekey users are debited on the 24th of each month.
After you have performed a READ KEYBOX function at one of your listings, your Display Key screen displays the serial numbers of the Keys accessing your listing. Follow the instructions below to find the name of the showing agents assigned to the Key serial numbers.
To find the name of a showing agent:
- Call KIM at 888-968-4032.
- Enter your three-digit area code.
- When prompted, enter your Display Key (dKEY) number (from the back of your Display Key) and your PIN code followed by the # on the telephone.
- Press 8 on telephone to identify the owner of a Key.
- Enter your region number which is 14. If you do not know your region number, contact Supra Support at 877-699-6787.
- Enter the serial number of the Key you want to identify. KIM reads the agent’s name, office, and office telephone number.
- Press the # key to identify the agent assigned to another Key, or press any key on the telephone to quit.
- How do I obtain an extra cradle for my Display Key (dKEY)?
When you experience a problem with your key, the key displays error codes in order to assist you in a resolution to the problem. Contact Supra Support at 877-699-6767, prompt #3 for assistance with the error.
Contact MLS PIN’s Membership Department at 800-695-3000, option 3 for assistance with any of this information.
Or, Call Supra at 877-699-6787, prompt #1 for an emergency verbal update code. (Note: You can only call Kim for a verbal update code once between cradle eSyncs. If you call for one, then later that day, perform a manual eSync on your cradle). If the key doesn’t update or if you have trouble eSyncing, contact Supra Support at 877-699-6787, prompt #3 (8 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week) for assistance.
Contact Supra Agent Support at 877-699-6787 and they will ask you to sync your key and then you can add the insurance over the phone with them. Note: eKEYS (smartphone App does not have insurance)
Contact Supra Support at 877-699-6787, prompt #3. The support hotline will troubleshoot the problem with the keyholder and offer to ship a new key out directly to the keyholder or will give the keyholder RMA # to present to the MLS PIN or Board/Association offices for replacement. Please contact the local Board/Association directly prior to going to one of the locations for a replacement after working with the Supra hotline.
Follow the instructions accompanying your invoice or access Supra WebPAY to pay/view your invoices or update your keyholder account information.
If you have received any messages, please contact Supra at 877-699-6787, prompt #2 to review your account. Supra will allow you to make payments by credit card at this telephone number with their accounting department or you can access Agent WebPAY to pay your invoice online: Click here
Please note personal information updated on this site is not distributed back to MLS PIN’s Membership Dept. If you need to make any membership change for MLS PIN, contact the Membership Department at 800-695-3000, prompt #3.
MLS PIN is currently offering iBox lockboxes at the reduced price of $75 per box, plus shipping as well as BT LE lockboxes (only available at the MLS PIN Office) for $99, plus shipping – see order form below or contact one of the local Boards/Associations purchase in person. Checks are only accepted at the Boards/Associations. MLS PIN accepts checks or credit cards for keybox purchases.
Keyholders can program their own lockboxes to either 24 hour access or the timed access hours below:
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (March through October)
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (November through March)
Please refer to your quick reference card/manual for instructions on how to program your own lockboxes or contact Supra’s support hotline at 877-699-6787.
Yes, Supra provides a variety of brochures on their site available to keyholders for their use.