- Does your office already subscribe to MLS PIN?
- Do you hold an active and current real estate broker license, sales license, or are you a licensed or certified appraiser or appraiser trainee?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, select the links below to download the subscriber applications and to review further explanation of benefits and requirements for the MLS service.
If you are a new agent joining an office that already subscribes to the MLS PIN service, please submit the following:
- A copy of your sales or appraisal license
- Subscriber Information Form (Signed by the manager or principal of your office)
- Subscriber Agreement Form
Please allow 24-48 hours for all applications to be processed. Once we receive the completed and signed forms, we will process your application and issue you an ID number and confidential password for accessing the system. Your ID number and password will be emailed to you. Included in this email will be a link to account services where you can pay your first, pro-rated quarterly invoice. Your service will be activated once this invoice has been paid in full. Additionally, this email will include other links to important information such as the schedule for our free training courses, listing input forms, and our Rules and Regulations.
Inform your local newspaper that you have joined MLS Property Information Network.
Download and fill in this Press Release for Your Local Newspaper.
Inform your customers of the benefits of working with an MLS PIN professional.
Print this Color Flyer for your marketing presentations.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Department at 800-695-3000, Option 3.