MLS PIN’s data adds value to every real estate site, because it’s accurate, timely and comprehensive. Choose the right solution for your project, from an IDX feed to a comprehensive VOW feed to power your public website and back office services.
IDX (Free Options)
MLS PIN offers its Participants and Subscribers the ability to “frame in” IDX data by pointing their websites to the Pinergy IDX Search Page. There is also an option to download Pinergy IDX data to display on their websites. Instructions are available below for each free option:
If you need assistance with either IDX option, contact MLS PIN’s Customer Care Department.
Other VOW Providers and Marketing Solutions
If you would like to work with a vendor who has access to IDX data and provides marketing solutions, a list can be viewed here with links to their respective sites under Website VOW Providers and Marketing Solutions.
Data Services for Brokerages or Vendors
Ensure that your website will meet MLS PIN standards for data access. Informal summaries of the MLS PIN Rules and Regulations for both brokerages and vendors are provided:
The full version of the MLS PIN Rules and Regulations is available here.
For a brokerage to obtain data access, the following is required:
- A completed Broker Data Access Agreement and Application signed by the Broker of record
- A monthly access fee of $100 (this covers the main brokerage office as well as any other participating MLS PIN branch offices)
For a vendor to apply for data access, the following is required:
- A completed Vendor Data Access Agreement and Application
- A monthly access fee of $525, regardless of the number of MLS PIN Subscribers that decide to utilize the vendor’s services
Syndication may be made available to vendors who provide a public portal to facilitate the ability of consumers to search for information about real estate properties for sale or rent and to facilitate the ability of licensed real estate brokers and agents to market their services to those consumers.
For a syndicator to apply, the following is required:
- Brokers’ “opted-in” data must be displayed on the public portal for free
- A completed Third-Party Portal Data Access Agreement
Types of Data Access
- RESO Web API Server Core 2.0.0 Certified and Data Dictionary 1.7
|MLS PIN is recognized as a leader in data standards and is honored to be a Charter Member of the Real Estate Standards Organization.|
Floor Plan and Virtual Tour Providers
Are you looking to become a Marketing Partner with MLS PIN, offering real estate professionals your services for either floor plans or virtual tours?
- All floor plans and virtual tours are required to be IDX compliant (no agent or office branding or office signs in the product).
- You will need to host a text file on your website that our system can pull from.
- Once set up, floor plans and virtual tours will be automatically linked to the brokers’ listings in MLS PIN.
To obtain an agreement and application or if you have questions or require assistance with broker, vendor, floor plan, virtual tour provider or syndicator access, contact:
Missy Caissie, Sr. Administrator, Data Services and Relations
Marketing and Outreach Department
- 800-695-3000 ext. 7112