- Are you a real estate professional but do not either meet our full participation requirements or hold an active and current real estate license?
- Are you actively engaged in real estate brokerage services, real estate management, mortgage financing, appraising, land development, or building?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, select the link below to download the comparable access application and payment form and to review further explanation of benefits and requirements for the MLS service.
Comparable Access is limited online access to the following MLS services:
- Sold and rental properties
- Complete public records for all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, most of New Hampshire, and areas of Vermont.
- CMA & market statistic reports
- Membership roster searches
- Emailing functionality
- Cloud CMA
- Free hands-on training
To subscribe to Comparable Access, please submit the following:
Once we receive the completed and signed forms, we will process your application and issue you an ID number and confidential password for accessing the system. Your ID number and password will be emailed to you. Included in this email will be a link to account services where you can pay your first, pro-rated quarterly invoice. Your service will be activated once this invoice has been paid in full. Additionally, this email will include other links to important information such as the schedule for our free training courses, listing input forms, and our Rules and Regulations.
Please allow 24-48 hours for all applications to be processed.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Department at 800-695-3000, Option 3.